CHOOSE GreenTek Solutions of Asbury Park FOR SAFE & DOCUMENTED DATA DESTRUCTION
We understand that security is vital during data destruction to keep confidential information from leaking and being abused. Nearly all of business communication is channeled through online resources so having a secure platform when destroying your Asbury Park company's data is top priority. You can trust GreenTek Solutions of Asbury Park to properly handle your data destruction. We'll make sure hard drives are thoroughly cleansed per articles DOD 5220.22M and NIST 800-88. Rest assured that our erasure software is completely regulated under the following:
- BSI (German overwrite standard by Federal Office for Information Security/ Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik)
- HMG Infosec Standard No. 5 (lower) [Certified versions: 4.10 HMG, 4.8 HMG and 3.7r1]
- HMG Infosec Standard No. 5 (higher) [Certified versions: 4.10 HMG, 4.8 HMG and 3.7r1]
- US Department of Defense Sanitizing (DoD 5220.22-M, DoD 5220.22-M ECE)
- NIST 800-88/ATA secure erase
- Extended NIST 800-88
DATA DESTRUCTION SERVICES
GreenTek provides a variety of services to suit your company's data sterlization needs, all with top-notch security. Here's a list of credibly documented and DOD compliant solutions:
- Data erasure: Our DOD-compliant software sanitizes your hard drive and proves it with a certification report.
- Hard drive shredding: Hard drive and all recorded media are physically demolished.
- Degaussing: Hard drive becomes unreadable due to our use of electromagnets that wipe them clean.
OUR DATA DESTRUCTION PROCESS INCLUDES:
- Sterilization report documenting every step
- Chain of custody documentation
- Video record of data destruction (only if required)
- Database report and digital certificates
- DoD hard drive Data destruction compliance
We're dedicated to safe, regulated data destruction and e-waste disposal. Contact GreenTek Solutions of Asbury Park today to partner with us! 877-309-4407.